September 15, 2010

Fall leaf ornaments






I made these for the Plush Team's "tiny tuesday" promotion- I am really getting into the Fall mood lately. I think the cooler mornings and great fall colors are refreshing my creative spark. This time of year just makes me happy!

The leaves are made out of varying fabrics- all chosen for their fall colors. There are some flannel ones, some cotton ones, and the green maple leaf is made out of corduroy. I sewed on their cheeks, and then hand embroidered their eyes and mouths.
I like photographing them outside actually on a tree, but I thought some close ups taken in the light box might help to see their facial expressions better. To see more photos or take one of these leafy characters home, head on over to the Plush Team's etsy shop.
Oh- and Halloween items are coming soon to my etsy shop- so stay tuned! :D

No comments: