July 26, 2010

Comic Con loot!

One of the best parts of having Ben head to Comic Con for work (what a tough couple of days of work, right? ;D) is that he always brings me back some fun loot. I love that I don't have to go and try and wade through the aisles along with umpty-ump thousands of people, appropriately or not-so appropriately dressed as their favorite superheroes... although it sounds like it makes for fascinating people watching.


I was VERY excited that he managed to snag one of the Noferin Jibibut exclusives for me, and this mustachioed Octopus by Alisa Ross is awesome! I love that he has a sweatband on- and those blue eyes are killer.


He also snagged these fun bobble heads of Bat Girl, Batman, and Goofy Grape from Funko Toys, and the LOST book is a preview of a larger book coming out soon by DK. It's filled with cool images of all the Dharma props that they used in the series.


Well, it's back to work for me- lots of new stuff coming up over the next few weeks, so stay tuned. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: