January 19, 2012

A new plush for my collection- woot!

Meet Aaron Luckybones, the newest member of my collection. Made by the super fantastic Ninon, I've been wanting one of her larger pieces for a long time. I found this one when I was lucky enough to have the chance to get to Schmancy Toys right before Christmas.


I love the pom poms on the sides of the head, and the little wee ones on his shoes- and that grin is awesome. His arms are jointed and posable which is terrific. The mixture of materials is really great! Ninon really puts some character into her plush creations, and the names she choses for them are utterly quirky and yet they fit like gloves.


You can see more of the cool world of Ninon if you head on over to her blog, where she writes about everything that is interesting her at the moment, as well as her newest plush creations.

Here are some photos of all the great plush and things I found at Schmancy- if you are in the Seattle area, you should definitely check it out.













I found more plush goodies and other things on my Christmas break, which I will be sharing over the next little while, so stay tuned! :)

No comments: