October 15, 2009

Plush You! weekend in Seattle











Wow, what a weekend of amazing plush art!! I am blown away by all the work at Plush You! It was so wonderful to see it all in person, and as usual I did end up buying a few pieces. Not as many as I wanted, or else I would have come home with the whole show! That's just not happening, to my great disappointment. :) I will post photos of my purchases as soon as they arrive home from Seattle. Can't wait!! Hooray for plush collecting, it just makes me happy. And inspired. And wanting more. ;)
I had a blast meeting some great plush people, and fun hanging out with the members of the Plush Team who made the trip out. These are just a few of the MANY, MANY photos that I took at Schmancy, the Anne Bonney, and Bluebottle Gallery. I wish that I had space to feature everything that I saw here, but that would be the mother of all blog posts. :D
To see more photos, head on over to my flickr page, where I have the pictures of the Anne Bonney and Bluebottle venues up. Schmancy photos will hopefully be up by tomorrow afternoon. Happy looking!

No comments: