April 22, 2010

Button, button, who's got the button?


I do!! :D Woohoo! Thanks to the lovely Abby of abbydid I am now the owner of a bunch of brand- spankin' new 1 inch pin-backed buttons. I used Illustrator to do simple color sketches of some of my plush characters, and voila! Buttons. I think my love of buttons and stickers comes of being a child in the 80s, when button and sticker collecting was all the rage. Ahhhh, I can smell the pickle scratch n' sniff stickers now...

How do you get one of these shiny new Plush Goodness buttons, you ask? Simple! Just make a purchase from my etsy shop, and you get one free with your purchase. They will also be available to buy as a set as well- just working out the packaging. ;)

Oh yeah, and I'm also feverishly working on trying to get new stuff in the shop as well as finish up some commissions AND get ready for Maker Faire, so here's a WIP shot to prove that I'm not out enjoying the spring sunshine and slacking off. :)
Enjoy the rest of your week, everybody! Here's hoping spring is visiting you too.

No comments: