April 5, 2010

New Arrivals!


I've been meaning to post these as I got them over the past month, but I've been too busy to sit down and actually take the time to introduce you to my new acquisitions. The plush collection grows again!! It's been a good month for getting plush- good for the soul, if not for the wallet. ;D
Introductions:
From left to right we have:
The awesome upcycled denim Bert the Love Bot Bot from Samaria Project, the totally amazing wool felted Croc from Wool Buddy,


I got this beautiful yellow and corduroy deer from Cimmi Cumes, and last but not least, this lovely blue and oh so SOFT octopus from Dorklandia.


Hooray for plush- just looking at them makes me happy. :D
Hope everyone had a good weekend- now it's off to work!! Lots of new stuff coming your way, I promise to share more soon. :)

No comments: