July 21, 2011

Stitch Wars Strikes Back


In honor of the 35th Anniversary of Star Wars at San Diego Comic Con this week, I thought I'd share a little snippet of one of the pieces that I am working on for the Stitch Wars Strikes Back show at Bear and Bird Gallery, in Lauderhill, FL. The show starts August 12th and ends September 25th. There are a lot of talented artists making pieces for this show, so if you are in the area, be sure to check it out! I'm pretty sure that the pieces will also be up for sale on the gallery's website after the opening as well.

I had to do some thinking to figure out what to make this time- too many great characters to choose from! I will unveil the actual pieces closer to the show's opening in August. I will say that I stuck to the original trilogy in trying to make my decision, not the prequels. ;D
So for now, here you go:


Oh- and I have to say- I LOVE the image that they chose for the flyer- what fun! :D

No comments: