July 30, 2011

Ya-hoo! Mountain Dew!


I just realized that I hadn't blogged about this awesome creation from my good friend Becky of Scrumptious Delight. I had asked her to make a plush version of the old-school can of Mountain Dew for Ben's birthday this year- didn't it turn out great? He totally loves it, and so do I. It sits in our living room where we can see it and enjoy it every day.


Oh- and would you like to know why the can looks a little freaked out? (Besides the fact that he is wired from all that caffeine...)
He has a thumb in his can! Check it out:

This gives true meaning to the old advertising slogan: "Mountain Dew- it'll tickle yore innards." ;D

And here he is in relation to an actual can of Mountain Dew:

Thanks a million Becky, you rock. :)

3 comments:

John T Quinn III said...

OMG

Leeanna Butcher said...

I know, right? So perfect for Ben. :)
Becky's work is amazing.

emily b said...

Awesome! You are one lucky girl!