February 2, 2012

Win this Plush and help Heal the Bay at the same time!

Remember back in December when I posted photos of a Keyrock the Unfrozen Lawyer plush that I created? Well, I didn't have all the details to share with you at that time, but I was asked to make this plush by a representative of the Phil Hartman family for a charity auction to benefit Heal the Bay. I am very excited to be a part of this charitable effort! In addition to auctioning off my plush, the Hartman family is also trying to get Mr. Hartman's name on Canada's Walk of Fame, (Phil Hartman was Canadian, in case you didn't know. :D) and they need your help. If you are a fan of Phil's, please head on over to the Walk of Fame link and nominate him for the award.


The auction runs from February 4th to February14th, and you can get all the details by watching this great video created by Mike Scott, he's the liaison that commissioned me make the plush for the auction. I'll be posting the actual video on February 4th, so stay tuned!



No comments: