February 21, 2012

Ahoy, Mateys!

More additions to my ever growing plush collection, hooray! Welcome Captain Jack Sparrowpants made by the talented Claire of absolutely small, and his first mate, Surly Starfish. Surly was made by the wonderful Lana "Plushinator" Crooks.


 Jack and Surly seem to be land-locked for now, but I'm sure the devious Cap'n Jack has something up his sleeves to somehow get them on the ocean again...


I love Surly's head scarf and his expression is awesome. The details on Jack are fantastic, right down to the twisted wool for his dreads and messy hair. I'm really happy to have these great plush in my collection! If you want get more info on the latest from Absolutely Small, click here to find her blog. To find out more about the about the world of Lana Crooks, click here.

No comments: