June 21, 2012

Coloring Book Show!

How fun is this?


It was awesome to get out the pens and come up with a black and white sketch to be included in this show. I love that I will get a copy of the coloring book filled with drawings from all 64 artists. Can't wait to see it. :D If you are in the St. Petersburg, FL area, head on over to eve-N-odd gallery this friday for the opening of the show. 

We were asked to keep the drawings family-friendly (no worries there ;D), so here's what I came up with:


I know that clowns are scary for some people, but hopefully this one isn't! ;D I also got invited to do an ATC (artist trading card) swap by Brian of goobeesta, which is Disney character themed, so I will post an image of that small watercolor sketch next week, along with my plush pieces for the awesomeness that is the "Sew Nerdy" Show. Stay Tuned!



No comments: