February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope that Cupid pays you a visit!



I created my version of Cupid for the Plush Team's annual swap, which was Valentine's Day themed. I always wanted to create a Cupid plush, so this seemed like a great time to try. He's made from fleece, with various heart patterned cottons for his tunic, boots and in the inside of his ears. I created the bow and quiver from sparkly white felt, and made some teeny heart arrows as well. Instead of making a cherub-style Cupid, I thought it would be more fun to make him into a teddy bear.







This little guy winged his way off to Nini Cipollini, who is a newer member of the Plush Team. I'll be posting what I got for the swap soon- just as soon as I get some decent photos of the awesomeness that was sent to me from Scrumptious Delight- you're gonna love it- I know that I do! :D

No comments: