November 6, 2009

These guys are on a trip to NYC today.






Lucky plush! I'd love to be in New York again. What an amazing and inspiring city to visit. I sent the plush that goes with these tags off to gallery hanahou, for the 3rd annual Luv-able Hug-able Show at the gallery in December. One more deadline crossed off the list. :) I will post more pictures of the actual plush once I have a few moments to spare. I am in the middle of major crunch time, so this post is necessarily brief. If you are in the New York City area this December or January, go and check out the show, the artist list is awesome- and the plush is guaranteed to make you smile. Have a great weekend everyone!! :D



Luv-able and Hug-able
New 2009 theme: medium and mini!

December 3 - January 9
Opening party: Dec 3, 6-9 pm RSVP info@galleryhanahou.com

gallery hanahou / 611 Broadway, Suite 730, NYC / galleryhanahou.com
extended holiday hours Mon-Sat: 12 - 6 pm

No comments: