May 2, 2011

New plush!

I'm finally getting around to posting all my new goodies from the Plush Team's Retreat. Better late than never, right? ;D


All these lovely new additions to my plush collection! From left to right:
A standing Seed of Genius by Sunny Plum, a lovely wristlet by Fluffy Flowers, mini Moon Bun by Moons Creations, a mini taco toastee by Yummy Pancake, a hand painted cat from Patti Haskins, a mini Monster by ArtTales/LEFTZ, and a Sheebie by Susarto. You can't see them in this photo, but I also got a couple of plush snowballs from Abbydid.

I also managed to find these great plush at a couple of flea markets that we went to:


The kangaroo is a vintage Dream Pet by Dakin, and the Christmas Dog is a vintage Modern Pet made in Japan. I also bought this awesome robot-looking dude from the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore, MD.
Hooray for new goodies! :D

No comments: