June 21, 2011

Puppies for the twins

Sorry to be so long in posting anything new- it's been a busy past few months. Finally I have the time to sit down at the computer and add some new work to the blog!



I was asked to create "puppies" for a set of twins, and the specifications were that they had to have a flower on the girl's collar, a tie on the boy's, and that they had their names embroidered on their rears. These are the finished puppies, and the photos I took in a hurry before I had to send them on their way to Canada.

Emery:



and Hudson:



More plush are in the works- be back soon with a new post! I am excited to say that I am working on new plush for the "Stitch Wars Strikes Back" art show at Bear and Bird Gallery in Lauderhill, FL, in August, so stay tuned to see sneak peeks as I go along...

No comments: