November 15, 2011

Tall, Blonde, and Handsome

Guess who's got themselves a new Boyfriend? ;D
This handsome fella is a new addition to my collection, I just couldn't resist him when I saw him on the Schmancy Toys website. He was part of this year's Plush You! art show, which is ongoing.


If you are wondering who is the plush genius behind the Boyfriend, her name is Jenny, and she is responsible for making all sorts of wonderful creations that she calls Yermits, including the ultra-cool Boyfriends. You can find her etsy shop here.


 As soon as I saw this blonde and scruffy dude, I knew he had to be mine. He's even more perfect for me since his tote bag is made with images of Decepticons on it, (I had a ton of Transformer toys when I was a kid) and if that wasn't cool enough, he's also got an X-men comic book in there- (my favorite) and as a bonus he has an old edition of a Superman comic. His toque (or knit-hat, for you Americans out there) comes off, revealing a nice and bright mane of artfully messed up hair.


Whether you are in need of a Boyfriend, or just a delightfully quirky plush creation that will make you smile, go and check out the Yermits! There are even Santa ones for the holidays. :D

1 comment:

yermit said...

Thanks for the post! Pleased to see that this fellow has found such a happy home.

Jenny