February 1, 2013

Woohoo! New plush...again. :D

As promised in my earlier post, I have finally taken the time to snap some photos of the awesome collection of plush that I received for Christmas this year. I was seriously excited to open up the boxes containing these guys, let me tell you!


Here's the most awesome Santa plush from the amazing Yermit, complete with Santa toque and the bottle of wine from the Yermit Winery: (I loooove his face and those great ruffled cuffs on his shirt)


The fantastic Orson the Space Crab by the talented and eco-friendly Cotton Monster: (the teeth kill me- so good!)


The adorable Flower by SukiSuki: (the patterned fabric used for the leaves is just too cute)


And, last but not least, I got this guy from the Plush You! Show this year- A Highland Bull by AndaPanda, who is from Spain. I'm a sucker for corduroy, and this guy is so full of character:


I'm working on a special Mardi Gras plush at the moment, since the Plush Team is having its annual swap, which is of course totally fun and is getting everyone in the mood to "laissez les bon temps roulez!" Check out the plush created for the swap so far (along with other fun topics) over on the Plush Team's blog. I received my swap in the mail yesterday, and I'll be posting the photos over on the blog soon. :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely post and blog honey <3 maybe we could follow each other from GFC? let me know <3