July 11, 2008

Renegade San Francisco!


Woohoo! We're off tomorrow to see all the crafty goodness at Renegade Craft Fair San Francisco. It's the first year they have come out this way, so I'm hoping there will be enough interest to keep them coming back. If so, Ben and I are thinking of getting ourselves a booth next year. There should be enough cool stuff to see, and I'll be taking along the camera. I'm really looking forward to this, as I am always reading about the Renegade Fairs on all the East Coast and Chicago people's blogs. For a list of the fantastic vendors at the fair, click here.
I'm working on an involved commission from a friend right now, so I'm not sure when I'll have enough stuff to post over the next few days. It involves me turning one of his book characters into plush form- it will be fun working with someone else's design for a change. So have a good weekend everybody!

No comments: