December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!





Happy Holidays everyone! Sorry I haven't updated my blog in awhile, it's been crazy trying to get everything done and shipped off for Christmas. As of yesterday I have finished my last sewn Christmas present, so now it's off to start doing the baking and cooking. I was taking a break last night and enjoying the Christmas tree and wondering what should be my Christmas post, and I was thinking of all the festive pictures up on flickr the past week, and decided to take pictures of the Christmas tree. I was also inspired by my flickr friend Meadaura's photos to experiment with the manual focus and see what happens. Volia- abstract art from christmas tree lights. :) Thanks Meadaura for the art inspiration! :D
I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with family and friends, and good food and fun.
Here's to a fantastic year in 2010! I will be back in January with new plush and stories to share. Lots going on already! :)
-Leeanna

No comments: