January 24, 2010

STUFFED magazine!




I've been meaning to do a blog post about this for awhile, but life got busy, and I kept putting it off. I was lucky enough to be included in the most recent issue of STUFFED magazine, which hit the shelves towards the end of December, 2009. It was a thrill to be chosen and asked to write a small blurb about my creative process. If you haven't seen the magazine yet and you love plush of all kinds, this is the magazine for you. A few other Plush Team members are inside, as well as a TON of other amazing artists. Featured on the cover is my good friend (and fellow Plush Teamer) Becky Gould of Scrumptious Delight. You should be able to find copies at any bookstore, craft store, or on the stampington website.

3 comments:

Jeff Harter said...

So very cool, Leanna!!!!!!!

Leeanna Butcher said...

Thanks Jeff! :D

Unknown said...

all your toys are fantastics!!!!