May 27, 2012

Plush Team Retreat 2012

Plush Team Retreat Collage #4Lititz, PA CollagePlush Team Retreat Collage #3Plush Team Retreat Collage #2Plush Team Retreat Collage #1

Plush Team Retreat 2012, a set on Flickr.
I finally made some time to weed through all the photos that I took at the Retreat, and decided to make photo-collages instead of uploading a ton of pics to my blog. Click on the link above to view the collages in a larger size. Here's a few more photos that give you a glimpse of the fun that was had this year in awesome Lancaster County, PA.
No self respecting Fabric-a-holic could pass up a trip to the most awesome and amazingly affordable PA Fabric Outlet. BINGO, indeed!

Part of my haul from the outlet- getting into trouble! ;D

A Plush Team get-together would not be complete without the traditional Taco Night- which included all the fixin's, spanish rice, and frozen margaritas, too. Here's the lovely Jessica of Plushroom Soup getting her tacos.


Which in turn inspired us to make a large group plush of a taco. It has contributions from at least 5 members of the Team who pitched in the last day to create a plush version of most of the Team's favorite food. It almost got finished before the retreat was over, but not quite. It will be making an appearance at next year's Retreat, you can bet on that. :D


So what have I been working on since I got back, you ask? I finished up a couple of small sets of popcorn plush for the Plush Team's Funky Fridays, and here are a few images:


They are for sale in the Plush Team's etsy shop as we speak, along with all the other great and super-affordable plush created for Funky Fridays.
I'm also feverishly working on my pieces for the "Sew Nerdy" show at Bear and Bird Gallery in Florida, so it's back to the sewing machine for me. I'll post photos somewhere around mid-June, and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you. :)

No comments: