June 10, 2009

One last peek before the show


Here's a final preview of my Stitch Wars pieces. They were a lot of fun to make, although time consuming. Even for some of the more "simple" characters, these ended up being more detailed and labor intensive than I though they would. What fun though! I could have gone on for weeks just making Star Wars characters once I got into the groove, but unfortunately other deadlines are looming. I will post the full final photos of these guys in the week of the Stitch Wars show- July 13th.

5 comments:

Emily [Follow The White Rabbit] said...

Wow, they're looking so awsesome and so detailed!!! I can't wait to see their final look. ::waits patiently:: ;D

Leeanna Butcher said...

Thanks Em! Next stop, Plush You! plushes... and monday I start the 2nd HM wallhanging.

Geek Booteek said...

Freakin awesome!! I reckon... Tuskian Raider and the Bounty Hunter Bossk?! I'm a total nerd!!

Leeanna Butcher said...

Great guesses Geek Booteek- glad that you like them!
I wanted to do characters that are fun but not mainstream. My husband and I are SW nerds (nerds, but not uber-nerds) as well. :D

Steve said...

I can't wait for this show! Is that Bossk? Too cool.